Monday, June 21, 2010

Cameras need batteries



So, I left my camera battery in the charger at home, which means you'll get more cell phone pictures and like it. :)

I am so amazed by Seattle. There's so much to do right in out directly outside of the city. Lady is an amazing tour guide. We went out to the shore to look for tiny sea creatures under rocks (one of my all time favorite activities. It's been grey and rainy, but still absolutely gorgeous.




I got to have brunch with a high school friend who relocated to Seattle. I hadn't seen her since 1994. And I got to meet her amazing husband and adorable little boy (seriously, seriously adorable). I am completely in love with the way it's possible to sit down with old friends and pick up where you left off like it hasn't been 16 years.

In other news, my agent, Rebecca Strauss drew a name in the query contest. Congratulations to Vicki Lane! I will send you an e-mail with instructions on how to submit your query letter and sample pages to Rebecca. And thanks to Corinne and Wendy for being a part of the contest!!!

I have a guest post up at The Lipstick Chronicles. Please stop over and say hi!
The lovely Nancy Pearl Wannabe put up a post about STAY that made me cry (in a good way).
Life with Dogs is giving away a copy of STAY.
Debbie's Book Bag posted a review of STAY.
Flurrious is reading dog books!
And Trish Ryan (who's new book A MAZE OF GRACE hits stores tomorrow!!!) posted about STAY too!

What's new with you?

1 comment:

courtney said...

Eh, not much. :) I'm glad you're having such a great time in Seattle!