skip to main | skip to sidebar
Incidents and Accidents

paper-stay-cover-large

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Slice Magazine - Issue 3!
    The Summerset Review

    The Writing Show mention!
    Five Star Literary Stories Review




    Powered by Blogger.

    Wednesday, March 14, 2012

    Wordless Wednesday -Dog Noir




    Posted by Allie at 7:53 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
    Labels: Argo the wonder dog, STELLA, wordless wednesday

    2 comments:

    Cynthia said...

    LOVE these!

    March 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Kim said...

    So cute!

    March 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


    I spend the majority of my time making up stories about people who don't really exist. I'm lucky that the people I love call this creative instead of crazy. Dutton published my first novel, STAY, in 2010, and it's now a Plume paperback!

    Visit Stay on Goodreads

    Followers

    Facebook Badge

    Allie Larkin Writes

    Promote Your Page Too
    NAME of FEATURED BUSINESS

    Dogster

    #1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!
    #1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

    Popular Posts

    • Query Letter Contest
      If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I absolutely, positively adore working with my agent, Rebecca Strauss, at McInt...
    • ADD, Of Mice and Men, and Mrs. X
      In high school, my English teacher accused me of cheating on a test on Of Mice and Men . Obviously, my memories of this are tainted by emot...
    • Yikes! My first book event! And a whole lot of links!
      I would be completely and totally lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the big event tonight. It's my first book event, and there...
    • Things that make me happy
      I think I've got a little case of the winters. We had a little thaw out time and I jogged outside with the dogs and got to leave the ho...
    • I spent an hour stuck in a dress. How was your day?
      I've been working out a lot lately, and I lost a few sizes. When I pulled out my fall clothes, none of my nice ones fit anymore. This ...
    • #DogKarma Sponsor: Dogeared Jewels & Gifts
      Dogeared Jewels & Gifts has so generously passed along a Karma Necklace  (the same style worn by Julia Roberts in the movie  Eat, Pr...
    • It's Pub Day!!!!
      Oh my goodness! I am really wishing I'd had the good sense to put waterproof mascara on today, because I have been a big old mess, and ...
    • Win the #DogKarma Rescue Prize Pack: Because rescuing a dog is good Karma . . .
      Wooftown Rescue used my donation to sponsor two dogs, Liza and Chandler.  Both pups can now go to forever homes without an adoption fe...
    • Random thoughts about music
      1. How did the Bee Gees decide to sing in falsetto? What would possess them to take it to that register? And who told them it was good? ...
    • Excerpts, Audio Clips, and iBooks! Oh, my!
      Oh my goodness, it's getting close to the pub date! Every time I look at the calendar I get the same kind of fluttery feeling in my sto...

    Older Posts

    Search