Tuesday, September 23, 2008
100 Things - 15 through 23
15. I've had The Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros stuck in my head almost continually since I first heard it a few months ago, but I still think it's freaking hysterical, and I'm not tired of it at all.
16. October is my favorite month.
17. The sound of leaves crunching underfoot is my favorite sound, and I don't think I could handle moving to an area that doesn't have real seasons, because I'd miss that sound too much.
18. Every fall I eat apples until my stomach hurts. I never learn my lesson.
19. I studied classical voice for about 10 years. I'm not saying I was ever fantastic, but I didn't drive animals and small children to cover their ears and hide or anything. Every once in awhile, when J's not home home, I'll pull out one of my old accompaniment tapes and wail a little Schubert or Faure, but I hate hate hate singing in public, and I just won't do it anymore.
20. I gave up coffee for a year and switched to green tea, but life just wasn't as sweet, so I'm back on the sauce (sauce being coffee).
21. I don't drink much, and my tolerance sucks (it's kind of a chicken or the egg thing). When I have to fill out forms a the doctor's office and I get to the line where they ask how many drinks I have in a month, I write in that for the most part, I only have a glass of wine every other month or so at the most.
22. I am more verbose than most forms allow me room for.
23. I hate holidays and much prefer every day life, and wish we could just celebrate the people we love when we feel like it. I am thisclose to swearing off holidays completely.