36. I need the shirts in my closet to be lined up in color order. I would rather leave my clothes crumpled in the laundry basket than put them away wrong. J's side of the closet makes me cringe.
37. I'm messy. I can clean the house from top to bottom and have it looking showroom perfect, but an hour later, messes start exploding around me again.
38. I have a very low tolerance for jobs that will be quickly undone, like making the bed, doing the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc.
39. I have a houseplant named Slartibartfast. He's a potted palm, and I've managed to keep him alive for over a year now, which is a record for me. I got a second one last weekend and named him Martibartfast.
40. I tend to name things that really don't need names. I always thought I'd outgrow the need to name things, but I haven't.
41. I frequently forget the names of things I've named and can only remember that they did have a name at one point.
42. I once bowled an eleven.
43. I was a very good inline skater until I slipped on wet leaves on a steep hill and broke my tailbone. It was the first time I ever fell while inline skating. When I recovered and tried to skate again, I got the yips and fell in front of a car stopping at a stop sign. The way the timing of it worked out, the elderly woman in the passenger seat thought her husband had hit me (even though I was a few feet away from the bumper) and she started screaming and swatting at him with her purse like a character out of a movie. I scraped my shoulder badly, but got up immediately to show them I was fine so she'd stop hitting him. I don't skate anymore. I miss it. It was my sport. I haven't found any other form of exercise I enjoy as much, but I really can't afford to break my tailbone again.
44. I'm a good cook when I want to be.
45. I was on the campus soap opera in college. Yes, there's a tape. No, you can't see it.