71. I rarely spell the word biscuit right on the first try.
72. I played Noah in a summer camp production of a musical about Noah's Ark when I was 13 or so. Spirit-glued beard and everything.
73. I hate the sound of birds chirping. I'm kind of embarrassed by this, but it's the truth. Like nails on a blackboard. There are tons of birds around our house b/c Mrs. Gnome feeds them, and I wish they'd just shut up already. And also, it would be nice if they'd stop pooping on our bedroom window.
74. I really, truly, and deeply love being 32.
75. I've always thought it would be fun to drive a steamroller.
76. I miss J when he's at work. Even if we're doing separate things, having him around makes me happy.
77. I can always make my left ankle crack.
78. I never get tired of watching the dogs run in their sleep.
79. My freshman year in college, I had this really cute new skirt and white flower patterned tights (shut up, it was the mid-90's), and I wore them for the first time on this beautiful spring day and people kept smiling at me - huge, beaming grins. I felt so cute in that skirt and I was convinced they were all smiling at me because I was so cute and it was so beautiful out and life was grand. It put this little spring in my step. I'll admit it, I was strutting in my high heeled sneakers (shut up, it was the mid-90's). I got back to my dorm room and realized that my skirt had been caught on my backpack, and I had just walked through campus showing everyone my butt, encased in stupid purple underwear and white tights. Now, when people I don't know smile at me, I am highly suspicious.