1. You Can Only Use One Word
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your spouse? Amazing
4. Your house? Messy
5. Your favorite food? Haddock
6. Your dream last night? Strange
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Bestseller
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Guitar
11. Your fear? Aneurysms
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Henrietta
14. Something that you aren’t? Mean
15. Muffins? Gluten-Free
16. Wish list item? Desk
17. Where did you grow up? Westchester
18. Last thing you did? Typed
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Overworked
21. Your pets? Adorable
22. Friends? Kind
23. Your life? Hectic
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? James
27. Something you’re not wearing? Lederhosen
28. Your favorite store? Wegs
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? J
33. One place that I go to over and over? Wegmans
34. One person who emails me regularly? Neil
35. Favorite place to eat? Moosewood
I cannot limit my favorite bloggers to just six, but I'll follow the rules and pick six from my favorites. I'm tagging:
- Corinne from Following Bliss. Not only is she one of my favorite bloggers, she's one of my favorite people.
- Ashley from Our Little Apartment. She's sweet and adorable and takes amazing pictures.
- Kim from Charm City Kim. Kim cracks me up. She has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. Her honesty is refreshing.
- Kathie from Two Frog Home. Kathie enjoys the quiet moments in life and reading her blog reminds me to do the same.
- Kate from New Life. Kate is taking on life with abandon. She even went camping by herself in an empty campground. Brave! And awesome.
- Allison from A Day Late and a Dollar Short. She's funny and thrifty and crafty and wise.