Thursday, November 4, 2010

Signed Copies of STAY!




I've had a bunch of people ask me how to get a signed copy of STAY either for themselves or as a holiday gift for someone on their list, so I went to chat with my friends at the Greece Barnes & Noble. We've worked out a two step process to make it happen.

1. Call the Greece, NY Barnes & Noble at 585-227-4020 and tell them you'd like to order a signed copy of STAY. Make sure to let them know that you want it signed, so they don't ship it out immediately. They'll take you through the order process.

2. E-mail me at info at allielarkinwrites.com to let me know that you've ordered a book from the Greece B&N store. Include details about who you'd like me to sign the book to, and anything specific you'd like me to write.

That's all! They'll hold on to the book, and I'll run down (well, I won't actually run, because it's cold outside!) and sign it for you. I'll reply to your e-mail to tell you when I'll be in the store next, so you'll know when to expect your book. And, in all honesty, I will take any excuse I can find to stop by the bookstore, so it won't be more than a day or two.

There's a $3.99 charge for shipping, and if you're ordering by phone you can only ship to the billing address for your credit card. If you go to the Greece B&N to order a book in person, you can have it shipped to a different address. And if you have a B&N member card, be sure to let them know when you call.

No comments: