Dogeared Jewels & Gifts has so generously passed along a Karma Necklace (the same style worn by Julia Roberts in the movie Eat, Pray, Love) for the #DogKarma prize pack.
About the necklace:
what goes around, comes around... wear your necklace as a reminder to keep the circle positive, peaceful and loving...
One of our best selling and most loved pieces, our karma necklace is a simple reminder to keep your own circle peaceful and loving. One of the most comfortable, and powerful necklaces we sell.
About Dogeared Jewels & Gifts:
- 16" sterling silver chain
- 1/2" sterling silver karma circle
- sterling silver trigger closure
- karma message card
- handcrafted in california
Dogeared Jewels and Gifts have been hand crafted in California for 20 years, when designer Marcia Maizel-Clarke recognized the need for jewelry that speaks. The style is modern and versatile, inspired by California's free spirited, natural beauty. Designs range from subtle classics to eclectic, unexpected statements, all designed in the spirit of love, kindness, and consciousness. Each jewel is handmade in the USA, collectable, and one of a kind.
Dogeared believes what goes around comes around. We are committed to the same values we held when we started on this journey in 1991... And we will always design with the planet in mind and support nonprofit groups working to heal the environment and create social change.
We're celebrating 20 years of good Karma, doing what we love, and loving what we do: creating jewelry that puts good energy out into the world, and makes personal, positive statements about people who wear it.Follow Dogeared Jewels & Gifts on Facebook & Twitter!
This item is a part of the #DogKarma Prize pack full of great dog goods to help a rescue dog get settled in his or her new home.
If you're not planning to adopt a rescue dog in the near future, you can still enter. If you win, the Good Karma necklace is yours to keep, and we hope you'll donate the dog goods to your local rescue to help them with their amazing efforts to help dogs find forever homes.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post, and tell me the name of your favorite local dog rescue (one comment per person, please).
- Blog or Tweet (#DogKarma) about a dog from your local pound or rescue who is in need of a home, and come back and leave the link to your tweet or blog post in the comments. Here's a sample tweet.
- Please only enter one link per day in comments for an extra entry, but feel free to post about rescue dogs with the #DogKarma hashtag as often as you'd like, because, of course, the goal is to raise awareness about adoptable rescue dogs!
- Each day this week I'll post with more information on the items in the prize pack and the generous companies sponsoring this project, and will give you more opportunities to enter with each post.
I'll announce the winner (chosen by a random number generator) on Monday, October 3rd.