I feed my dogs Newman's Own Organics, and have for a very long time. I've even reviewed Newman's dog food at TheGreenists.com. I'm super excited that Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food is giving our lucky winner of the #DogKarma Rescue Dog Prize Pack a sample kit of dog food, because I think Newman's Own Organics is a wonderful example of good karma in action.
About the sample kit:
- 1.5 lb adult dry food bag
- 12.7oz chicken/brown rice can
- 12oz beef can
- 5.5oz turkey/chicken can
- 5.5oz turkey/brown Rice can
- 10oz Peanut Butter treats
- 4oz Chicken/Rice Training Treat
- $10 worth of coupons on future purchases of Newman's Own Organics products
All of Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food contain certified organic vegetables and grains. The products do not contain antibiotics, hormones, chemical ingredients or artificial preservatives, colors, or additives. The pet food, like all of Newman's Own Organics' products, has been certified by Oregon Tilth. All of the charity money generated by the sale of the pet food goes to organizations that support animals' well-being.
Newman’s Own Organics was established as a division of Newman’s Own in 1993, and became a separate company in late 2001. Paul Newman has given over $300 million to thousands of charities worldwide since 1982.
Follow Newman's Own Organics on Facebook!
This item is a part of the #DogKarma Prize pack full of great dog goods to help a rescue dog get settled in his or her new home. If you're not planning to adopt a rescue dog in the near future, you can still enter. If you win, the Good Karma necklace is yours to keep, and we hope you'll donate the dog goods to your local rescue to help them with their amazing efforts to help dogs find forever homes.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post, and tell me who your favorite TV or movie dog is (one comment per person, please).
- Blog or Tweet (#DogKarma) about a dog from your local pound or rescue who is in need of a home, and come back and leave the link to your tweet or blog post in the comments. Here's a sample tweet.
- Please only enter one link per day in comments for an extra entry, but feel free to post about rescue dogs with the #DogKarma hashtag as often as you'd like, because, of course, the goal is to raise awareness about adoptable rescue dogs!
- Each day this week I'll post with more information on the items in the prize pack and the generous companies sponsoring this project, and will give you more opportunities to enter with each post.
I'll announce the winner (chosen by a random number generator) on Monday, October 3rd.