Friday, October 21, 2011

Stupid Cold

I don't get sick gracefully.  I have little patience for myself when I'm not at 100% and I'm not good at relaxing.  The dreaded lurgy hit our house this week, slowed everything down, and forced us to cancel our super fun weekend plans with our favorite people.

Instead of showing you all what a champion whiner I can be, here are a few things that are cheering me up.

Teeny tiny gluten-free bunny cookies.
I don't know if it's helping or not, but it tastes good.
I feel like Siri really gets me.
The flash on my new phone turns Argo into Alien Dog.
And, it's a terrible picture, but this:


The cat suddenly decided she likes hanging out with the dogs, and I have proof.


2 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Feel better! Maybe Siri knows a cure for the common cold.

courtney said...

Those bunny cookies should make anyone feel better. Hope they're doing the trick for you!