Monday, July 9, 2012

Robot House!

The dog hair situation in our house seemed so out of control during prime shedding season this year. When Woot had a Neato Robotics vacuum on sale, I bought it on impulse (so out of character for me) and I'm not sorry I did.

I still need to get the big beast of a vacuum out every week or so to get the really hard to reach spots and our sisal rug, but running the robot vacuum (which has been named Robot House, of course) every day means I no longer live with pet hair dust bunnies.

I did worry how the dogs would react. Stella's not necessarily scared of it, but she's not a fan. Argo, however, seems to think he has a new friend. The most important thing to do when you encounter something you've never seen before is see if it will play frisbee with you. Of course.



*Totally self conscious about the bottled water on the shelf - we had a water main emergency that day and bought water out of necessity.  Otherwise, we're all about the tap water.

5 comments:

Ellen S. said...

This is so ridiculously cute. What a sweetie - so welcoming and non-xenophobic.

Jen said...

I love it! I've always wanted to get one of those!

Looks like Robot House doesn't like that certain spot on the kitchen floor, either!

The Modern Gal said...

That is adorable!

Николай Богомолов said...

Хороша машинка!

Sara said...

So? Those actually work? The amount of dirt and dog hair on our floors is appalling, but I've held off buying those motorized frisbees not knowing if they were effective. Hmmm.... time to add something to my wish list!